Hi all, I’m Leslie. I don’t really know what else to say, I think y’all will know me well by the end of this blog challenge. I’ll give you a heads up in advance that it won’t be 30 days of consecutive blogging because I’m going on an adventure at the end of the month.
p.s. I’m going to leave out the picture part of this. (Sorry)
1. When I was a child I wanted to be a singing carrot, I now study music at university, although I’m playing french horn. at least I got part of my future right.
2. I was first published when I was 16.
3. Traveling is something I love to do, but airports are a travelers purgatory. I also dislike flying.
4. I drink my coffee black, my mum and sister drink theirs with just milk, and my dad and brother drink theirs with just sugar, somebody had to even that out.
5. The only scary movie I’ve ever seen is Haunting in Connecticut, I was scared the entire time and cried at the end because I felt bad for the main character.
6. I share my name with a very popular 1920’s/30’s jazz singer.
7. I love history, especially genetic history.
8. Since I was 16 there has been a Union Jack hanging on my wall, I have always wanted to go to England.
9. I am allergic to egg yolks and orange dye.
10. I’m a very high strung person, it’s very hard for me to relax or let loose
11. When it comes to my stuff I am not traditionally organized, however when it comes to organizing other people and events I am hyper organized.
12. Although I appear to be extroverted I am an extremely shy person, I just force myself to get over it because I know there are people out there that are way more shy than I am.
13. Three things that make me happy: flying birds, the ocean and playing baseball
14. I have met two people in my life that are my mind twins, it’s very freaky to know someone who can practically read your mind. It sucks when one of them lives so far away.
15. I have webbed toes.
Shout out to: for the idea and the list